1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What kind of mount is this?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Mr Lay, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Mr Lay

Mr Lay Junior Member

Can someone tell me what kind of mount i have here?

What truck does it go on?

How much is it worth?

Any info would be great! Thanks!

2. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

An old meyers classic I think
  3. Mr Lay

Mr Lay Junior Member

Do you know what it is worth?
  4. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

5. Mr Lay

Mr Lay Junior Member

Thank you Fordsuvparts! Just what i needed to know!

Do you know what it would be worth?
  6. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

The EZ classic mounts sell for $300-500 used. Sometimes you can find them cheaper, I paid $350 for a used one a few years back. New they are over $800.
  7. Mr Lay

Mr Lay Junior Member

Perfect. I would let this one go for $250 plus shipping if anyone is intersted in it. I am in eastern Cincinnati.
  8. broncscott

broncscott Member

I am in Fairfield. I am interested in buying it. Thanks, Scott 513-479-0451 broncscott@aol.com
  9. Mr Lay

Mr Lay Junior Member

Broncscott, are you still interested in that mount? I still have it for sale.
  10. supercuts

supercuts Senior Member

i would say that pump is worth $400 by itself, and another $200 for the frame/lights. id sell it all for $500. stick that pump on ebay in a few weeks and it will bring some $$