1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What kind of forms do you guys take with you

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by richardlewis, Oct 14, 2004.

1. richardlewis

richardlewis Member

This will be my first year plowing and I just wanted to know what kind of paperwork you have for reference and how you keep track of all your work and materials you use. Is there any program I can get to help with all this.

2. skmodmsl

skmodmsl Member

For my first year I used two part forms from Staples. I bought a stamp kit from Staples to imprint name and address on the forms. I left the yellow copy with the customers and used the white copy for reference.
  3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I just punch it in my laptop and save it, then load it on my desktop comp and print invoices pumpkin:
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I use Blizzard Buster.
  5. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

I also use "Blizzard Buster". I've been very pleased with the program and it seems quite versatile.
  6. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

where can I get the blizzard busters program?
  7. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Can someone bring a laptop with this blizzard buster software on it to the get together?? Sounds like I may be behind in times. I use trip sheets to record actions in the field & enter it into quick books to print invoices. I would like to see if there is a better way to do this. pumpkin:
  8. plowjockey

plowjockey PlowSite.com Sponsor

Try adkad.com/blizzardbuster They may offer a demo disk. That is how I bought mine years ago they sent it and you just had to register and purchase it to be able to input your own information into the program. That way you get to see what they offer.
    I'm not sure if this is still done there though.
  9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

You can download the free trial version which you can enter 5 customers. You can buy the full version for $200.00 which you can then enter up to 10,000 customers. :waving:

EXPGMEDIC Junior Member
    from INDIANA

Blizzard buster is the only way to go.It does almost everything once you have your customer base set up. it takes about 5-10 min to update per snow fall

2003 f250sd 8 1/2 western pro
    1992 jeep wrangler 6 1/2 western
    1972 ss nova 396