1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What it's worth? Trade options?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by whtshdw012, Feb 21, 2007.

1. whtshdw012

whtshdw012 Junior Member

If someone could tell me what I should expect if I decide to sell this truck. I am looking to get a Jeep, maybe in trade. I could use a smaller set up to service some of these tight houses.

Newer Meyers E-60 pump and directional pad
    1994 Ford F-150 Super-cab
    5.8L V8 EFI HO Automatic
    Very little rust.

Thanks

sell 001.jpg

sell 002.jpg

sell 006.jpg

2. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

I'd say $3,000 - $4,000 much more then that would be pushing it around here.

There is always flea bay, seems you might get good coin for it there, since idiots bid ridiculous amounts.

All Clear

3. rayf268

rayf268 Senior Member

I would clean it up , some paint and elbow grease will keep people from lowballing you to much.
    I see stuff on ebay that looks like hell makes even me (a cheap ass) almost look the other way .
    clean up the chain, trip springs and bolts a few spry paint cans and you can ask more .
    I think $4000 and under could be right .

4. whtshdw012

whtshdw012 Junior Member

Thanks for the advice. I actually had trip springs replaced this last weekend. I will clean up take new pics and post.
    Thanks

5. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

I would have a agree with others, a little elbow grease and put her on ebay. I am amazed at what some trucks go for on Ebay. Definatley a sellers market for trucks like this.

Good luck.