1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is ?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Fiafighterdude, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

What is Interclear® is on my code 3 mastercom siren and i dont know what it dose and theres nothing on the code 3 web site

2. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

I belive its for a preemption system.

3. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

I was thinking that, or some sort of a intersection clearing siren mode. Maybe like a phaser type sound? Im not sure.....

4. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

its a light switch i think it might turn on lights and turn on hyperyelp

5. massfirefighter

massfirefighter Senior Member
    from mass.

Interclear is a user actuated timed circuit option that changes the tones of the siren and the pattern of the light signals as the vehicle approaches an intersection, then returns the siren to normal operation after a pre-set interval.

6. Ford445

Ford445 Senior Member
    from Vermont

Very cool...............

7. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

they have that in the cruisers here very sick looking when used.
    it will put the siren to the phaser/fastest tone and puts the lights up to i believe its called hyper flash or something like that. they can also shut it off by pushing it again. really draws attention and clears traffic when used.