1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is this??

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by ServiceOnSite, Dec 5, 2009.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Ok this mount came with a boss plow that i bough but i have no idea what its for. i know the pics are kinda crappy but someone has to be able to figure this one out ( my guess is B&B ) Thanks.

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

'97-'03 F150-F250LD mount, p/n LTA03653.

How'd I do? :D
  3. johnslawn

johnslawn Member
    from ma

I cant figure out if B&B is fooling around or just answered. If you/he is right,its just not fair that 1 man can know so much. Kidding ya B.

But your prob right
  4. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Do you sit up all just studing plow mounts! WOW that is impressive
  5. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

He has a computer the size of a Garage ... Where he store all his information ....Super fast processors..
  6. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

anybody want to buy it??? i need a 88-00 chevy mount
  7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The Boss RT2's and RT3's are one of the easiest to identify when you're accustom to most of them. There's only 49 total possibilities and most are well distinguishable from one another, especially a '97-'03 Ford light duty.
  8. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

Only 49 LOL!!!! And he knows them all.
  9. prostk2

prostk2 Member

Only 49---if there was 249 you might have a problem but I am guessing you know your boss truck side mounts. very impressive!!! I guessed Boss but no idea what application