1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is This

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Antlerart06, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I did a plow and I like to know what the 2 buckets are on top of the plow are for
    Didn t tell me in the install steps
    This install was easy but The dealer I bought plow from was the bad part of the install shipping wrong parts See in the pic missing right light When I got the plow had wrong truck mounts and had 2 left lights I called them sent one left light back and yesterday got the light I thought right one Nope sent a left one packing ticket said right but wasn t

SNLS 006.JPG

SNLS 007.JPG

SNLS 005.JPG

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  2. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like part of the linkage.
    Tip of the day: before you post, read it aloud to make sure someone else can read it.

3. Antlerart06

Linkage for what

4. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

The part where the plow attaches to the truck. What model is that plow

5. John Murphy

John Murphy Senior Member

It's a shipping bracket. It's how the nest the blades all together in a stack when shipping them. It can/should be removed.

6. Antlerart06

I was wondering that but when it came there wasnt nothing strap to it

7. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

When they rack blades together they are used to keep the blades from wobbling, they are also used for lift points to move the blade around(not assembled plow mind you)