1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is this truck Worth????

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by firstclasslawn, Nov 26, 2006.

1. One of my customers said that he has a truck for sale. i have to sit down with him this week and see if we can agree on a price. If we do, this baby is mine. Here is some background. The guy bought it because he can. It has never been used commercially.

2002 Chevrolet 3500
    duramax/ allison
    4x4
    dump bed
    air conditioning
    8'6" western Straight blad
    7,200 miles

(really dirty in pic, this was the night i borrowed it when my truck went down)

image0005.jpg

2. Potomac Lawns

Potomac Lawns Member

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Pickup Long Bed
    Trade-In Value

Private Party Value

Suggested Retail Value

Photo Gallery

Blue Book Review

More Photos Condition Value

Excellent
    $22,670

Good
    $21,415

Fair
    $19,705

Search Local Listings
    Sell Your Pickup
    Vehicle Highlights
    Mileage: 7,200
    Engine: V8 6.6L Turbo Diesel
    Transmission: Automatic
    Drivetrain: 4WD

Selected Equipment Change Equipment
    Standard
    Air Conditioning AM/FM Stereo Dual Rear Wheels
    Power Steering Dual Front Air Bags
    Tilt Wheel ABS (4-Wheel)

Optional
    Snow Plow Dump Bed

Blue Book Private Party Value
    Private Party Value is what a buyer can expect to pay when buying a used car from a private party. The Private Party Value assumes the vehicle is sold "As Is" and carries no warranty (other than the continuing factory warranty). The final sale price may vary depending on the vehicle's actual condition and local market conditions. This value may also be used to derive Fair Market Value for insurance and vehicle donation purposes.
    Vehicle Condition Ratings Check Vehicle Title History Excellent
    $22,670

"Excellent" condition means that the vehicle looks new, is in excellent mechanical condition and needs no reconditioning. This vehicle has never had any paint or body work and is free of rust. The vehicle has a clean title history and will pass a smog and safety inspection. The engine compartment is clean, with no fluid leaks and is free of any wear or visible defects. The vehicle also has complete and verifiable service records. Less than 5% of all used vehicles fall into this category.
    Good
    $21,415

"Good" condition means that the vehicle is free of any major defects. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and interior have only minor (if any) blemishes, and there are no major mechanical problems. There should be little or no rust on this vehicle. The tires match and have substantial tread wear left. A "good" vehicle will need some reconditioning to be sold at retail. Most consumer owned vehicles fall into this category.
    Fair
    $19,705

"Fair" condition means that the vehicle has some mechanical or cosmetic defects and needs servicing but is still in reasonable running condition. This vehicle has a clean title history, the paint, body and/or interior need work performed by a professional. The tires may need to be replaced. There may be some repairable rust damage.
    Poor
    N/A

"Poor" condition means that the vehicle has severe mechanical and/or cosmetic defects and is in poor running condition. The vehicle may have problems that cannot be readily fixed such as a damaged frame or a rusted-through body. A vehicle with a branded title (salvage, flood, etc.) or unsubstantiated mileage is considered "poor." A vehicle in poor condition may require an independent appraisal to determine its value. Kelley Blue Book does not attempt to report a value on a "poor" vehicle because the value of cars in this category varies greatly.
    * Maryland 11/26/2006

Accurate Condition AppraisalChange Condition Accurately appraising the condition of a vehicle is an important aspect in determining its Blue Book value. Taking our 16 question condition quiz will ensure you know the correct condition rating.
    Search Local Listings
    Sell Your Pickup
    © 2006 Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Nov-Dec 2006 Edition. The specific information required to determine the value for this particular vehicle was supplied by the person generating this report. Vehicle valuations are opinions and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Actual valuations will vary based upon market conditions, specifications, vehicle condition or other particular circumstances pertinent to this particular vehicle or the transaction or the parties to the transaction. This report is intended for the individual use of the person generating this report only and shall not be sold or transmitted to another party. Kelley Blue Book assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions. (v.06114) advertisement

About KBB Contact Us KBB Careers Privacy Policy Copyright & Trademarks Site Map Media Center Advertising Information© 1995-2006 Kelley Blue Book Co., Inc.

this is from Kelley Blue book just to give you an idea.

Steve

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

my freind just simalar with 15000 miles for 25000

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

With plow I would say 22 payup .Maybe he will give you a great deal though.

RCGM
    Brad

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Why not just shoot for $20k and meet him somewhere between what he says. Worth a shot. I'd scoop that up for $22..especially with that mileage

Firstclass- didnt you get your truck now on a good deal like this one? Youre lucky finding these people

6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Wow, the mileage is unbelievable! It's worth every bit of 22 grand.

7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

is that dirt or something else on the door

8. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Looks like sand covered snow. It gets all over my truck when plowing.