1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what is this plow worth?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dstang97, Dec 17, 2009.

1. dstang97

dstang97 Junior Member
    from ct

9 ft speedcast with snow foil came off a 87 chevy, pump runs off the crank. Its in good used condition but could use paint.

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

old stuff like these i use ebay and search completed listings.

and depending on condition and parts included and how much use its had. that will dictate price.

i got a real nice light use 8ft full setup minus few brackets and crank pulley for 400 and drove 2hr total time to get it.

then i found a 9ft blade only and scored that for about 300 in trades i got and traded him for it.

now i can run 8ft or 9ft blade on my truck.

all in all i have 700 in complete setup with new old stock install kit and pump mate 8ft blade. then 300 for the 9ft blade.

you make the call from there. and mines on a 79k30 chevy also.

3. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

this time of year it's what the market will bear -- last summer a similar set-up was $400 on CL --last week blade alone $700 for 9' speedcast blade