1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is this plow worth?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by RoyBoy, Nov 11, 2009.

1. RoyBoy

RoyBoy Junior Member

Blizzard 800 HD. Would mount right up to my truck. Would 8' be OK on a dually? I can get it shipped truck for around $140

2. JR Snow Removal

JR Snow Removal Senior Member

I would buy it I always liked those blizzards
  3. RoyBoy

RoyBoy Junior Member

Picked it up today, the guy met me halfway between Duluth and here. Thing was used by an older guy for a few driveways. All the paint is still on the moldboard and the cutting edge is really good. I think I got me a deal :nod:
  4. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

not wide enough for a dually, you're going to need to add some wings. unless you have the narrow dual rear wheel rearend like a cab and chassis or a dumptruck. Dually pickups are 8 feet wide at the rear fenders, so you will be driving in the snow as soon as you turn the wheel or angle the blade.
  5. RoyBoy

RoyBoy Junior Member

Put a set of wings on it. Tried them out this morning, they work great :nod:
  6. purpleranger519

purpleranger519 Senior Member
    from Kansas

I was going to say, you'll need wings for it to be as wide as your wheels.
  7. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

What kind of wings?