1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is the best plow for a Polaris RZR

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Makndust, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Makndust

Makndust Senior Member

I Have a friend who is going to do his sidewalk accounts with a RZR this winter. He is wondering what is the best plow to buy for this machine. They do a lot of accounts in a hurry, so it has to be durable. Any experiences out there?

Thanks

2. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

Moose

I run a RZR with a 60" moose county blade. Don't go with a straight blade cuz when the snow gets deep it doesn't throw the snow far enough...I learned the hard way:angry: I would also go with the Moose for durability...learned that also. I'm also building a backblade for the RZR and going to try it out this season...let you know how that goes?

3. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Cycle County makes a Vee Blade for atv/utv's. I think that would be pretty sweet. There was a thread on here where a guy had mounted a Blizzard snow plow on his RZR haha.

4. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

Here is what I got

60" moose county balde up front, homemade backdragger out back with the cabin and a golf cart heater inside (for those cold days). The rear plow markers are on that angle so you can see them when they touch whatever your backing up to through the rear view.

5. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

sorry bout the pics you'll have to look in the commercial thread:dizzy:

6. GK Snow Removal

GK Snow Removal Member

a nice V blade

7. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

My cousin has a RZR and it's a realy ruged machine, but it's not heavy enough for a plow like that. Should put a 60' blade on it IMO.

8. GK Snow Removal

GK Snow Removal Member

i htnk 60 is more than enoguh

9. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Do you have a plow yet?

Have you even started plowing yet?

Great plan, tell the guy that is running 2 Razr's with Blizzards that it won't work. Brilliant as usual.

10. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I'm not saying that you can't put a Blizzard on a RZR. I'm saying that it's alot of weight to be putting on the light front end of a RZR.

11. Mark Oomkes

:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

PS If you think a Blizzard is too heavy, not sure why are recommending a 60 FOOT blade for one. I know, you meant 60".

12. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

My RZR set-up

Her is the final set-up. Just got done painting it today. Had to put the fancy rims back on to gain ground clearance without buying a lift kit. Tell me what you guys think! I have some doubts but I won't know untill I try!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
  13. chuckraduenz

chuckraduenz Senior Member

sweet. looks great.

14. Mark Oomkes

Sweet setup.

15. GK Snow Removal

GK Snow Removal Member