1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is the Best Light

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Stealth, Dec 4, 2003.

1. Stealth

Stealth Junior Member
    from OH

hello i am wondering what is the best strobe light to get and how big do you think it should be. any help would be nice.

thank you.
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Welcome to the site, what your asking has been discussed at least 100'x on this site. Use the search feature at the top of the page and put in "strobe lights"..... you'll be amazed at the amount of threads and posts for that very topic. I know cause I had a question on that when I joined this site.

There are a ton of variables, mini bar vs. standard, type of truck, strobe vs. led's and the list goes on. I noticed it came down to personal opinion.

Best of luck my friend !! :waving: :waving:
  3. Little Jay

Little Jay Senior Member

Ditto eyesell.
    Look at the pictures forum. Find a set up you think looks nice and ask that person about their set-up.
    "my chevy 2500hd" posted by me, little jay..got to be at least back on the second page.
  4. Little Jay

Little Jay Senior Member

5. ilhmt

ilhmt Member

Drive out to your local farm or auto supply store and just buy a good quality strobe light. A manetic mount will work just fine. The guys that spend $100s on fancy lights have way too much money to spend. It's important to be visible and the single strobe will get you by just fine, just watch for others at the same time.