1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what is she worth now?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Feb 15, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

ive got a 2003 ariens 824 snowblower that i bought new for $1k that ide like to sell as i don't use it now that ive got a plow and i would like to buy a small single stage toro since i can lift that in and out of the back of the truck without ramps easily. I'm going to be putting it on craigs list and its of course open to anyone on here interested. I'm just assuming that the residential market would be more apt to but it. Anyway, do any of you on here know what i should ask for price wise for it? It has not been started this year but in the spring when it was cleaned up and summerized it ran great and it did all last year too. I just don't want to cheat myself!!

here are some pics of it:

IMG_0947_1_1.jpg

IMG_0948_2_1.jpg

IMG_0952_6_1.jpg

2. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

id ask like 750 for it.....

3. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

I was thinking...

I was thinking around $600- Going to be allot of year end clearance sales coming up.
    All depends if you want to move this season??? If you do HURRY people seem to forget about snow in a hurry if it isn't in front of them.

Example: Ariens model 724 snow blower. 3yrs old and in excellent cond. Techuseh 4 cycle 7hp engine. Annual tune ups. $900 new. Will sell for $400 bro-Contact Information-gorham, ME

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

Here is what i did:
    http://nh.craigslist.org/tls/279312330.html

see what happens with it, just waiting for the spam offers to start like always when you post on there, if anyone has any other input on the price, please post!!