1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what is needed for this swap

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mass1589, Jan 10, 2013.

1. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

hey guys i have a fisher three plug setup for a mm1 strait blade on my truck now. i have come across a really good deal on a fisher ezv plow. besides the controller needing to be different, what els needs to be changed on the wire harness?

im thinking new hydraulic harness for the v actions instead of just left right up down-
    and maybe a new controler harness for the added functions also-

can i keep the module?

thanks for the help

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You need the vee controller, a 26346 control harness and the 56496 control harness connector plug kit to complete the control harness. Looking at about $600 for the upgrade if you're going new. DD is rather proud of their harness's.

3. This where I put my recommendation in for Plowsite member LON from Seigworth Road Supply. He will give you a very compettive price on all of that shipped to your door!!

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

I Also might have some deals for you

5. mass1589

mass1589 Senior Member
    from mass

i bought my current fish stik form lon and he was really great to deal with. if i go an see this plow in person this weekend ill know if its something to go after or not. he claims minor rust but people say that and its completly rusted through hahah

thanx guys i apreciate the help