1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is my plow worth?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by EFR Landscaping, Jun 9, 2009.

1. EFR Landscaping

EFR Landscaping Junior Member

I have a 2008 9.2 VXT. new lights , smart lock pistons used just last season. It is currently on a 2008 F250. I may be getting out of the business and was wondering what its worth? any info would be great.

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I think you might take a 2-3,000 dollar hit on it.

3. EFR Landscaping

Wow really that bad huh. I paid $5300.. So you think its only worth $2500 to $3000.

4. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

To get the most money you would need to find someone with the same truck. Someone that wouldn't have to buy any extra parts. Don't forget your price included installation which the next person will have to pay for.

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I agree with the above........for now at least. If you sit on it till the first snowfall, that will change. Look at the bright side though, you made $ with it (hopefully). This is a good example why I buy nice used stuff. ;)

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

...........and to add, I may be interested if you decide to sell it reasonably. I've been wanting a VXT. I'll just sell off one or 2 of mine.

7. EFR Landscaping

I am interested in selling it. I am in CT though. make me an offer

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

PM sent...............