1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is my MVP worth?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by THUNDERCHICKEN, Dec 27, 2009.

1. THUNDERCHICKEN

THUNDERCHICKEN Junior Member

I am looking at selling my 2004 Western 8'6' MVP Ultramount, I will be selling everything as a package, the mount and all the wiring, I bought this truck with the plow and do not want it. I do know that the mount and all the wiring and the remote are 2 years old and the plow itself is a 2004. I know nothing about plows and was wondering what I could get for it? Thank you for any advice. Here are some pictures. The truck it is mounted to is a 2004 GMC 2500HD.
    http://s771.photobucket.com/albums/xx360/germe25/Western%20MVP/

Last edited: Dec 27, 2009
  2. gd8boltman

gd8boltman Senior Member

I would guess around

2,000, give or take.

3. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

If you will sell the plow side only i have a friend that would buy it right now. You could sell the harness and mount to someone else. Let me know
    Heck he might buy the whole thing and sell the rest himself. Gice me a call, my number is in my sig. Thank deric

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  4. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Get in line, Chief. http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=94815

I'm just waiting on Jeremy to determine his asking price. :drinkup:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2009
  5. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Darn and for once i thought i was first in line..
    Sorry guy's didn't know he was forming two lines.

6. THUNDERCHICKEN

First of all I am not forming 2 lines. I am sorry if it seems that way. I am just trying to find out how much it is worth. I bought the truck with the plow and do not want it and admit I know nothing about snowplows therefore trying to figure out a price so I can sell it. I was looking on EBAY and craigslist at other plows last night so I came up with a price finally.
    $3000 for the whole package, let me know.

7. jomama45

jomama45 PlowSite.com Addict

Thunder, what part of WI are you from? If you get 2 more posts, you could also PM with your location if you wanted.

8. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

What type of controller does it have with it, handheld I assume?

I'm thinking about it. When I respond to your email, it keeps sending me an automated response that I need to fill out a survey in order for you to get my message , are you getting my response emails?

9. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

I was just jacking around, I just didn't see the other post before i saw this one.. If jonnyu and goth2o pass on it let me know.

10. THUNDERCHICKEN

Johnny, yes it has the black hand held remote with the coiled cord. My email account has some security settings on it so that is why it asked you those questions but they will still go through.
    Jomama I live in Milwaukee WI area.

11. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm going to pass on this. $3k is more than it's worth to me, there are a few 810's around here for near that price so I'll probably pursue that instead.

Thanks Jeremy! Let me know about my offer though, I'd still be interested...