1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is my fisher worth?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by farmboy52787, Jan 7, 2013.

1. farmboy52787

farmboy52787 Senior Member

I have a friend interested in buying one of my used 8.5 Stainless Xtreme V, and I want to get another XLS. Now I have a 2008 and a 2011. My friend has a Ford and I am GM, now if he were to buy an XLS with the connections and plates for his truck, what would I have to pay him to be fair to trade one of the v's for an xls.

Better yet what is the plow alone without any truck connections worth?
    The 08 has seen 4.5 winters
    The 11 has seen 1 small winter and a few storms in december. Just looking for dollar values. Thanks
  2. RSE

RSE Member

3-4 thousand for the ss '08. Knock off points for bent framework, massive paint decay and lens condition. Add points for the backdrag feature, clean straight pins and good cutting edges. Good Luck!
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  3. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

Call me sometime, I am always buying and selling plows

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

3500 if its nice