1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what is it worth

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by craigjschr, Sep 16, 2008.

1. craigjschr

craigjschr Junior Member

i found a MM1 7,6 blade installed on my truck for 2500 is it worth it or is it to much.

thanks

2. craigjschr

craigjschr Junior Member

its a 3wire so does that mean its a insta act

3. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

how old is it? what condition is it in? from what I've seen around, thats kind of a lot unless your getting all of the truck side stuff with it, then its not so bad since insallation is included. I paid 1000 for my MM1, and about $900 for all the truckside, and I installed it myself.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2008
  4. craigjschr

craigjschr Junior Member

i dont know how old it is. it is rusty but it has no rust through on it and yea it is all the truck side parts mounts isolation block and wires installed.

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

To much. j.m.o I just picked a mm2 8ft for 1500. and got the wiring and mounts for 300.

6. craigjschr

craigjschr Junior Member

why cant i find any deals like that in rochester ny whare i live. if any one knows of one please let me know.

thanks

7. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

2 seasons ago I bought an 8' MMI with push plates, wiring and fishstik for $2500 and installed it myself. $2500 today seems pricey to me, even with installation included...not with surface rust and all that.

8. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

craigslist craigslist craigslist. I know a guy around here that sells mm2 s for 2 grand thats for the off truck part. I sold a mm1 last week for $800. B DAVIS, a member on here sells complete setups reasonable.

9. craigjschr

craigjschr Junior Member

do you know the member that sells them and is he around me or would i have to travle.

thanks