1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is it worth?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MarksLand, Feb 19, 2007.

1. MarksLand

MarksLand Junior Member

Hi Guys,

I have a 2003 Ford F-350 XLT dump truck with 67,000 miles in very good condition. It has an Air-Flo 2 - 3 yard dump body, loaded with all the options. It also has an older 9' Minute mount plow on it. I am looking to sell it in the spring and wanted to know what I might be able to get for it? My dealer is telling me 12k - 15k for a trade, but I know private sale its worth much more than that.

2. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

engine size and tranny? Diesel?

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

$16,685 approx

4. MarksLand

MarksLand Junior Member

ooooops sorry that would help. Its a problem free Diesel 6.0 with an Automatic tranny

5. douglasl330

douglasl330 Senior Member

seen one on a lot in N.H. for 28 last week--- granted guy had to pay a lot less than that-- looked like a clean truck! didn't have much for goodies-- think ice cloth seat and power windows

6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Kelley Blue Book can give you lots of different bits of info, from trade-in value to suggested retail. Trade-ins will always give you less because they need their markup on the resale.

~Kevin

7. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

this wasnt a good winter better take what the dealer offers you

8. pats plowing

pats plowing Senior Member

If it helps my buddy just bought a 03 F450 supercab xlt dump with plow for $28 with 50k miles so id assume close to $22-26 for that truck if its 4*4 diesel xlt. My 04 crew cab diesel XL with no plow got me $24k and it had like 30k miles. Remember a new one has a much bigger price tag if u get the 6.4L diesel

9. MarksLand

MarksLand Junior Member

Thanks for the replies - I was thinking 22k - 24k?? We'll see if that works.

10. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

Got any pictures of it?

11. MarksLand

MarksLand Junior Member

I do, I just need to figure out how to load them on here.