1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is it worth??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by AFM Contracting, Jan 8, 2007.

1. AFM Contracting

AFM Contracting Member

I have an 8' meyer diamond blade, with meyer e60h pump and meyer classic mount. its probably 8 years old. What is it worth approximatly?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Around here in my area I'd probably say it's worth $1300-$1500 in very nice shape due to the plow market around here is completely flooded with used Meyer plow's and we haven't had a single flake of snow! ebay prices seem to be about the same too.

3. AFM Contracting

AFM Contracting Member

so i guess its safe to say I got a good deal at $900, in that case I'll hold onto it... no snow here either thats why I was wondering

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yea,I'd say you got a great deal!

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Yup very Good Deal!

With a good kick start to winter, you could more than double your money if its in complete and excellent condition.

6. AFM Contracting

AFM Contracting Member

its january 12 and we havent had 1 plowable event... things arent looking too good

7. IndySnowPlow

IndySnowPlow Senior Member
    from Indiana

If you have not had any snow in your area yet this season the value(price) of a Snow Plow will go down BIG time. You cant give them away around here.