1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Is Fluid Film?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

[​IMG]
    For those unfamiliar or unsure what Fluid Film is all about, I thought I would take a second to explain what sets Fluid Film apart from all the competition.

Fluid Film contains no solvents. That statement alone means a number of things:

1) No evaporation. No evaporation means more useable product, which in turn means more bang for your buck.
    Most competitive products contain as much as 70% solvent, meaning most of what you spray evaporates and contaminates the atmosphere.

2) Non-tacky application. With solvent-based materials, the end product ends up being a gummy, sticky mess. Fluid Film will NEVER get tacky, retaining a super-slick consistency that provides excellent lubrication for moving parts on all metals.

3) Eco-Friendly. No solvents means no ozone depleting chemicals contaminating the atmosphere. It is classified as non-toxic and non-hazardous and is safe to be used inside the home, as well as out in the field.

Fluid Film is manufactured using an all-natural lanolin base. Lanolin is of animal origins, extracted from the wool of sheep, which use it as a waterproofing wax to aid in shedding water from their coats. It has been used for centuries for its medicinal and rust-preventive properties.

The unique molecular structure of Fluid Film creates a non-drying coating that is safe to use on all metals and will not freeze, making it an excellent snow release agent and ice inhibitor. It offers perfect protection from road salts and other harsh winter chemicals.

If you’d like more information, visit our website at www.fluid-film.com. If you’ve never tried Fluid Film and live within the Continental United States, just PM me for a free sample and I’ll get one right out to you.

If you’re a fan, post a pic of Fluid Film in action and I’ll ship you out a Fluid Film T-Shirt or hat for free.

2. dakotasrock

dakotasrock Senior Member
    from MN

Hey what does a can of it cost? That sample can was friggin sweet as hell. I sprayed it on my battery terminals because they ALWAYS seem to get all crapped up, sprayed the snowblower, and started to coat my plow with the remaining of it. The stuff is really awesome.

3. Dano50

from CA

Thanks for the feedback! Prices vary, but the average is around $8.50 for an 11 3/4oz. sized can.

4. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

I've been trying for close to a year now to get a sample can, but my PM' have gone un-answered. How can i get a sample can to spray on my plow so I don't drive to work with an extra 400lb of snow on the front end?

5. Dano50

from CA

I'm not sure how that could be happening. Try sending me an email, letting me know where you heard about the offer and supplying a physical shipping address and I'll get a can right out to you.