1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What is a used xls worth?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by abbe, Nov 6, 2011.

1. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

What would you guys give for a used xls? 2008 model great shape and no rust. Just plow and controller. Thanks guys

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

you mean pay?

3. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

yeah, i mean give as in pay. thinking about buying a used one

4. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Id give 3500-4 grand for one. There's one in Ossipee NH for 3600 with wiring.

5. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Thats what I thought. Theres a guy in Ipswitch ma that sells plows and takes plows in for a trade.Wait till Ryan chimes in he would know.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2011
  6. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I was able to sell mine in the Spring for $4250.

7. hunt 444e

hunt 444e Member

Yeah i sold that in 3 days

8. RepoMan207

from Maine

I was about to say, I immediately hit the toolbar the second after I saw that, and started scouring CL. If it was out there, I was buying it forthwith. Of coarse I couln't find it, so I figured it was long gone.

If I may, why did you sell it? By joining plowsite, I take it your not exactly out of the industry. By the way, Welcome to PlowSite! :waving:

9. hunt 444e

hunt 444e Member

Buy them right sell them right i like the v plows myself infact i am looking for a 9-6 xtreme v if anybodys got one drop me an email jjspropertyservice@yahoo.com been doing this snow thing forever only problem is 10 years ago it was pennys from heaven and present time it is still pennys due to way to many low ball bidders

10. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Not sure how much you're looking to spend, but if you have a truck side set up Donovans will sell a brand new 9'6 in stainless for less than 5 grand. That's what they quoted me and i have a straight blade set up. It comes with the harness's to run the v blade.

11. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Well I have a used one for sale. Complete off of a 07 Chevy 2500hd. Plow, controller , wiring. Everything except the push plates. Great shape $4000

12. RepoMan207

from Maine

You suck! One day earlier, and I would of bought this. I just bought a new one Yesterday. Prices have gone up this year too, you shouldn't have any trouble getting $4k for it.........good luck.

13. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

Damn! No you suck. I would have gladly sold it to you lol