1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what is a Boss 8'2" vxt worth?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by cameo89, Nov 30, 2010.

1. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

My boss has a 2005-06 Boss 8'2'' vxt, smart locks, wiring, joy stick controller and undercarriage for 2005 Ford F250 super duty. I would rate this plow 8 out of 10 also has new cutting edges with curb guards. Thanks for any input. Yon
  2. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

not much, thats what i will offer you for it.
  3. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

4. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

He's supposed to go to the local dealer in a few days for pricing on a new one, trade in value on what its worth. I thought if maybe I could get him a better price on here I might get a cut. Lol

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Smart locks or no? I'd say probably 3 grand if he sold just the blade himself, maybe 3500 for mount wiring and controller.
  6. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

Yes I did post it does have smart locks, and he did say he wants to replace every thing, not sure why he don't keep his undercarriage, wiring ang controler for his new boss! Don't make much sence to me but its not mine so...I guess it all goes!
  7. cameo89

cameo89 Senior Member

If I knew it would hang on my 1/2 ton chevy id buy it from him but it's just a little to much weight!
  8. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Its probably worth 3-3.5k with the age, but in very good condition.