1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What I hope to bring home.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by f250man, Feb 22, 2008.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Links didnt work for me Steve, You getting a new truck?? Now I can see that you and Ronald Clap-Donald are making the bucks this winter, LOL j/k:D So was it alot nicer driving a truck with a red plow instead of old yeller?

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

What kind of site is that, anyway? Says your session has ended cause you logged out.

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

It is my email and I guess I had to move them from my phone and email to my computer to up load them.

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Yes Tom the Western and the new 5.4 in the 04 was alot more peppy then my 5.4 and the plow lifts alot faster then are Meyers dose. But I think side to side is about the same. But on and off is so much faster.

7. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

what are waiting on the bank or the wife LOL either way i got my fingers cross nice truck hope its sitting in your driveway

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I have to decide if Im trading the truck or the bike for it. Or both. If I do both I will pay 7000.00 out the door my truck has 168,000 on it and the 04 has 35,000 on it and the family is growing up. My 14yr old is 6' 4" so the extended cab is just to cramped for him in the back so that is why Im looking at the crew cab.Mine is and xlt and the 04 is a lariat.

9. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

i'll tell ya one thing mine is a lariat and once have one you'll wonder never had one to begin with the seats are soooo nice mine is too old for heated ones maybe next truck .good luck its is a sharp truck :D

10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Thanks Mike. It is loaded. My xlt has all the options but this lariat has all the options mine don't.

11. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I think you should go with it. You will be spending less in repairs due to it being newer and having way less miles. And it dont have a Meyer either, lol. Would you be keeping your cap for that one?? Should repaint it if you do.

12. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I think I will put a new one on it that already matches.Or my tonneau cover I have for this truck and a back-rack for the light and some back up lights since I keep braking them off the bumper.

13. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I should no on monday if the deal will work out.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2008
  14. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Nice, Truck hope u get it

15. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

It would be great to have them both in the garage.

16. stcroixjoe

stcroixjoe Senior Member

nice truck steve hope you get it

17. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Thanks guys.

18. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well I think it is a done deal. It will be in the drive come Tuesday or Wednesday

19. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Good deal steve

20. kc2006

kc2006 Senior Member

Another ford in the drive means another angel gets its wings!