1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What I have been doing

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by JeepPlow18, Dec 6, 2008.

1. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I have been doing a lot of things lately. First I painted my plow, got a new chain, changed fluid, o and new stickers. Second I put tires, that were sitting in the basement all last season, on the truck. Third I had some fluid film that I sprayed over the plow and some very minor rust spots on the truck. Fourth I finally got some wire wrap that I put over the wires in my dual battery setup. And last I picked up my salt last weekend three pallets but I had one left over from last year, so there is a total of four palletswesport:gunsfiring: Now I can take a sigh of relief and wait for the snow.

2. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Nice job there with the wiring.....I've got 3 pallets sitting inside one of my shops right now...I just can't bring myself to leave anything outside anymore....except now I have to build a bigger shop cause the skidsteer can't fit...:realmad: Nice tires too...
  3. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

looks better than new good work :D
  4. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

Looks Great!, Nice truck.
    How did you get the pallets of salt out of the truck? Not bag by bag I hope?
  5. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Looks real good, nice truck also
  6. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Thanks. Yea I hear ya. About three years ago this one guy had his plow truck getting service done at a mechanic so the truck was in the lot right next to a major road through town. Someone stole the entire plow pump right off!!! Crazy bastards. That was only one incident in town nothing since then.
  7. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Thanks! Yes unfortunately I have nothing to unload it with. Thats how I have been doing it for the past three years haha. Its a good workout though.
  8. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Thanks for the comments guys:drinkup:
  9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

looks great jeep.....i love the new tires!:drinkup:
  10. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Nice work, looks really good! Hopefully for you it doesnt snow for a while... give your back some time to recover after unloading three pallets by hand :D
  11. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Thanks guys. Yea haha, thats true I had a little helper that I bought lunch for and he unloaded most of them:D Its one of my friends that is going to be running my truck when im notpayup

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

You should have no problems with those tires in the snow :)
  13. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Yea thats for sure. very aggressive tread. Too bad when I tried them out for the first time this morning there was only a 1/4 of an inch out there on the lots haha.
  14. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

I love those era chevy's, and those tires were a great choice. Nice looking truck
  15. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member