1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What happens when you past the plow truck...

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by grandview, Feb 6, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Guy was in a hurry and had to get around the State plow truck.:help:

snow storm 2-6-07 006 (Small).jpg

2. grandview

snow storm 2-6-07 007 (Small).jpg

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

WOW!! LMAO at that one:D :D what a moron:nod:

4. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

I never feel sorry for a car off the road...There is nothing so important that they have to drive in a snowstorm to slow up plow trucks and emergency vehicles

5. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

I agree what a :realmad: I see it all the time up here. I can't even be bothered to take there money to pull them out, I'd rather see them wait and pay through the A$$ too a tow truck!

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I was told that here in Ohio it was against the law to pass a plow truck. State , county or city. Don't know how true it is though. I see them being passed all the time.

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Never heard that one. If they actually enforced it if it is true, they would write a ton of tickets, since they are always being passed

8. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

I heard a rumor that grandview actually cut this guy off thats why he's up there.
    something about to busy taking pictures while driving and turned in front of him??
    :waving: LOL sorry grandview couldn't't resist :waving:

9. grandview

If I just happened to do that it would of been on You Tube by now!:D