1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What happens to this site ???? In the summer.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Eyesell, Feb 23, 2004.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I was just wondering what happens to this site during summer season, I only plow snow, so do threads typically get posted or is really not worth logging on to daily as I do now.

I usually get good info from here every time I log on but I have noticed a big decline in new threads [​IMG]

Oh well, for those of you who think old man winter is over, thanks for all the great information you have provided me, and for those of you who are hanging in there a little longer, well I'm right behind ya, one more big event is all I want [​IMG]
  2. TreffertLawnWrx

TreffertLawnWrx Senior Member

I usually check here 1-2 times per week in the off season.
  3. Mdirrigation

Mdirrigation Senior Member

It Melts . Sorry it was just too easy to throw that in
  4. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

We'll still be here learning and helping.:nod: :waving:
  5. 85F150

85F150 Senior Member

we are usually talking about new ideas and new products that come out and can't wait for the snow to fall
  6. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Gets a bit slow...But there are a few new posts.
    Esp. when the annual BBQ at John Parkers place in Oct. is
    coming up.
    Or when the SIMA convention comes up in June?..........

Lots of the guys that do lawn care all jump over to Lawnsite.

Some of us just rest and go fishing!...................geo
  7. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

it stays pretty busy actually, with the different temperatures and weather patterns all over it keeps it busy. also there are always people wanting info. thats what everyone is here for. it does get slower or atleast people dont check it as often though
  8. sos

sos Member
    from NE Ohio

The server gets shut down till the late fall...Just kidding, I agree with all the above. Some like me go to lawnsite and just log in here a couple times a week to keep up on the topics and some die hards are still here everyday.