1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What happened to Wise Sales?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Petr51488, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

What happened to wise sales? I bought a good deal of snow blowers and generators from them online over the years. Their website has been "under maintenance" for the last 6 months or so. I believe they also used to be a sponsor on the site too

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Who......?

3. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

That's a great question! I even emailed them about it and never got a response.

4. FourDiamond

FourDiamond Senior Member

They took a deposit from us last fall for a toro 721 snowblower, and after about two months of no blower, we had to get them to issue a refund. They did have the best prices on blowers.

5. FourDiamond

FourDiamond Senior Member

Just did a Google search and it looks like they have ripped off a bunch of people for product that was paid for but not shipped.

6. Petr51488

Petr51488 Senior Member

There has to be more to it. I'm sure they process hundreds of orders a day. I'm sure it had something to do with their suppliers not having the product ready and then trickled down to them. Either way it doesn't sound like a reason to shut down completely. Every time I've ordered from them it got to my home within days with zero issues.

7. bliz&hinikerDLR

bliz&hinikerDLR Senior Member

Heard that it wa s a family business and the family split (divorce?). They closed up shop I'm pretty sure.

8. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Wow, that's too bad. I had a great experience every time I ordered snow blowers from them...3 separate times I believe. All good things come to an end.

9. I agree, that is too bad. I ordered a couple of backpack blowers years ago and always had good fast shipping response.

10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Who????????????

11. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

These guys...

They sell potato chips, and snow blowers. Where the hell have you been lately ? Under a rock ?:)

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  12. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Oh.....Thumbs Up