1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what else would i need?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by durafish, Dec 11, 2012.

1. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

2. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

Don't waste your money. Looks like you would need the angle cylinders, an a frame, lights, wiring, plus all the truck side pieces.

3. durafish

from 02919

anybody know what a A frame would run. because im sure i could get the plow for $450 plus $250 for pistons, $200? for the truck stuff, $230 for lights, $150 used controller and another $200 in case i didnt price right. so for around $1500 i could have a good project and a 8 1/2 foot plow. i dont really know about the prices i just guessed but cant be too off, right?

4. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

that seems to be a good deal to me if the pump works

5. durafish

from 02919

yea but who knows. i really need another plow for the other truck and a project wouldn't be bad either.:eek:

6. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

its bent up

7. durafish

from 02919

thats what it looks like, huh? oh well continuing the search for another mm2....anybody have one?

8. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i might still have one for $1750 ill let u know tommorow

9. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I wouldn't waste your time with that one...must of been in an accident for the A frame to be torn up like that. Chances are there is more too it then you realize. .

10. durafish

from 02919

Yea I'm done with that plow. The mods can delete this.

11. abbe

abbe Senior Member
    from RI

I have two 8' MM2's currently for sale.