1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what else will this mount fit?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by m.$terner, Nov 18, 2014.

1. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

Pulled this off a company truck the other day and they would like me to sell it for them as well. I personally removed it from a 05 Ford f250 coil spring suspension 4x4 pickup. It has the clevis on it for a ez plus plow set-up. Since ford switched to the coil springs in 05 im pretty sure it should fit any f250/f350/f450/f550 superduty truck from 2005-2007 that is 4x4. I tried getting a part number off of it but the stickers are all to faded to be able to read them. I tried using meyers ez transfer system to get a part number which said it should be mounting cart number 17162. Based on some other research ive done though im seeing 5 or 6 different numbers for the superduty mounting cartons and some are years 99-02, 99-04, and others are 99-07. Just want to clarify what mount number this is or what year superdutys it will fit before i sell it to someone and it doesnt fit their vehicle. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

[​IMG]

2. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

3. crawla

crawla Member

How much are you selling it for?

4. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

They want $375 for it

5. crawla

crawla Member

Will they do 375.00 shipped to 20112?

6. m.$terner

m.$terner Senior Member

il send you a pm...anybody else know what else this might fit?