1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What else have you used your equipment for ?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Eyesell, Sep 21, 2006.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Thought I'd post a pic or two of other things I did with my truck over the summer !! :dizzy:

Plowsite 2.jpg

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Here's a few others as well, this is my truck at the top of the dunes !!

Plowsite 3.jpg

Last edited: Sep 21, 2006
  3. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

FB 7.jpg

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

One last 11111111 Ford wesport Tough!!

FB 1.jpg

5. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

Man, that looks like way too much fun!!! :D Sweet pics!!

6. ive taken mine to the dunes to didnt get up there as much as i wanted to this year though but was still fun.

7. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

[​IMG]

:yow!: :bluebounc wesport

8. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=35443

A link to my pics of other uses. wish i had a pic of the water and mud i went through a couple weeks ago in my dodge to help out my buddy. He's got a chevy with 40 inch tires and jammed the transfer case in between gears, on the other side of 40" + deep water and mud. I was amazed my dodge made it through, and so was he. There was no way i was going to hike around or walk through the crap with tools so i went for it. And the part that worried me the most was the plow mount catching on something, that would have ruined my day.

9. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

alarsh looks like you got sprayed with a hose full a mud from the right side

10. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i hope those bearings were greased up .... hehe ... i know someone who buried that truck a few years back and well to say the least had a good repair bill back at home .. LOL

11. ALarsh

ALarsh Senior Member

What bearings? You mean the front end?

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

All great pic's :nod: