1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What does mount #17110 fit??

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by snowdays, Oct 7, 2009.

1. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

I came across a mount that according to the Meyer site under Classic mounts is for a '99 GMC/Chevy 1500 pickup. But when I look at the application guide, it is not even listed. I do recall that was a changeover year and there were "new" and "old" body styles. I would think it would be listed somewhere? Any help? Thanks.

2. SnowLane

SnowLane Senior Member

That will fit 99 to 2007 1/2 ton Chevy & GMC 4X4 vehicles. It was replaced by the 17118 and then the 17138.

3. RickInTennessee

RickInTennessee Junior Member
    from Indiana

im looking for a mount for a 95 Chevy 3'4 ton ...I bought a meyer plow that came off of a 96 Ford F450 ...if you know anyone that has the mount I need I would gladly trade even or sell the one I have to buy one

4. rccooke

rccooke Junior Member

Sorry wrong area for post

Last edited: Oct 17, 2009
  5. uglyorangeplow

uglyorangeplow Junior Member

does the 17110 fit the early or late body style 99 models or will it fit both??

6. BillO

BillO Junior Member

It fits the K1500 from 99 to 02

7. uglyorangeplow

uglyorangeplow Junior Member

what style truck are you calling a k1500?? I have an early 99 model (same body style as 88-98) and was wondering if i need to use the 17110 or the 17089

8. BillO

BillO Junior Member

Go to the Meyer site and use their e-z match system it should tell you exactly what mount you need for your truck

9. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

I figured it out shortly after I posted a year ago. It is the first version of the mount available for the '99 up 1500's.

10. BillO

BillO Junior Member

I know the 17110 has been superseeded to 17118 their is a dealer is ohio that has the 17110 for sale call Bob or Dave @330-923-9717