1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What does it look like outside your house today?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Maverick, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

Almost 2" and still coming.

2. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

One more.

3. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

Last one.

4. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

A little too warm here today. Its been raining for two days and the forcast says three more. :realmad: :realmad:

JD PLOWER PlowSite.com Veteran

Maverick you better get that blizzrd installed :D .
  6. Snoworks

Snoworks Senior Member

I was watching the weather last nite; and our weather man said you guys could see, in upwards of 8", out of this storm.

Get the sleds and plows out!

Chuck B.
  7. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

I like the way your weatherman thinks. Mine said just some mixed precip today. WRONG:nono:

I WILL stop at the Blizzard dealer and see what kind of prices he has today.
  8. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

CUT IT OUT!!! (LOL)

Hey- qit teasing us!!! I am dying for some snow!!! I live in the snow belt in NY and I cannot wait for winter!!!

Keep it safe, hope you get enough to go out and play today!

9. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Sunny and 80 degrees here today! Nice for November, unless your a snow lover. :D
  10. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

11. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Maverick, long time no chat! Welcome back! :D

I saw the Blizzard 810 at Taconic BBQ last month and I am really impressed with it. Alot of nice features. It would be great for your rig. When you get one, be sure to post pics of your setup! ;)

It's 65 degrees here and partly sunny, but I am not complaining. Another great day to do leaves cleanup. I hope the snow can hold off for at least another 2-3 weeks so I can finish up with leaves and make $$$$. payup

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

now that its snowing 10% over listpayup

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

sunny and 70

14. EZSnow

EZSnow Senior Member

We've got it coming down pretty good here, too. It just won't stick to the pavement, though...:realmad:
    oh well, there's always next week.
  15. Nova

Nova Member

Funny you should ask, I just took this picture this morning.

As you can see, very wet. :drinkup:

16. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

mid 70's about and very sunny and dry. Maverick dont waste your time sitting on the computer go out their and get that blizzard installed so next storm you can be out thier plowing ;)
  17. snowplowjaysgrl

snowplowjaysgrl Junior Member
    from OHIO

It's BEAUTIFUL out here. Sunny and 70's.
  18. Maverick

Maverick Senior Member

Blizzard prices.

Snow pretty much ended. Total of 3 inches and 1.5 inches of slush on the roads. Just enough to play with in the truck.

Just came back from Fox Valley Truck & Body.

810 Power Plow............$3595.....Free Installation

800 8' Straight Plow......$2495.....Free Installation

These are the two I'm interested in. I don't care for the toggle switches on the 810 though. The joystick with toggles is another $250 he said. I always though the lights came off with the plow. I found out otherwise today. Not to bad though. Unplug and pull two pins and its off. Not a big deal.

He did say that Blizzard only had (5) 810's left at the factory then they will be sold out. The dealers are the only ones with 810's when these 5 are gone.

Anyway........can I do better than these prices???:confused:
  19. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Maverick,JUMP on one of those 810's now.that price is over 1000 less than we were getting quoted here.We cant get them if we want them now,they are sold out as you know.

Nova,sweet burnout:D :D :D .You need to do a chevy V8 swap in that jag when the motor wears out!!
  20. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

A buddy of mine deals em and when I was in his shop this week I saw a few still boxed in the shop. Maybe if you want one John you could email me and ill see if hes got one he can put your name on :)