1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What does it fit?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by linckeil, Dec 30, 2013.

1. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I have all the truckside wiring for what I believe is a minute mount 2 setup. It was recently removed from a 2001 Dodge 3500. The truck had a perfectly functioning 8 foot straight blade. What other trucks/years/models will this fit? I am going to be selling it and would like to be able to list the correct applications.

It has a 4 port isolation module and all 4 plugs/harnesses that go into it. it is a 3 plug setup at the truck grille. it has a 6 pin plug in the cab that the controller would hook up to.

here are some quick pictures I took. all the harnesses have part numbers on them, but i was in a hurry this morning and didnt write them all down. the only number i did get is the one on the iso module - 26134.

and whats a fair price to ask? the controller I am keeping. everything else i'd like to sell as a kit and not breakup. the solenoid is also included. the only thing not there is the short run of positive battery cable from the battery to the solenoid (can get at any parts store). nothing hacked or tampered with.

2. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

The push frame will fit 94-02 2500/3500 and 94-01 1500 dodge truck chassis. The headlight portion of the harness is the variable, if it was off a sport packaged truck, it'll be a 4 lamp system, if not it's a two lamp system.
  3. linckeil

linckeil PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

thanks for the reply.

i do not have the pushframe, just the truckside wiring.

not sure on the headlight option, but the truck was diesel (not that i think that would matter). anything to look at on the headlight harness that will tell me if its for a 4 lamp or 2 lamp system?

i'll get some part numbers off the harness when i get home tonight.
  4. mnglocker

mnglocker Senior Member

If it's a 2 lamp system, there will only be connections for 1 lamp on each side, it's if the 4 lamp system, they're be 2 on each side.
  5. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

It's a 2 headlight then - sport trim was never offered with the diesel in 2nd gen.
  6. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

What's the number on the white tag of the isolation module