1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What does evey one think for NJ

Discussion in 'Weather' started by LAB INC, Oct 12, 2007.

1. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Hey Guys What Do You Think For Nj This Year Will We Have Snow. How Soon Do You Think We Will Get The First Storm. After Last Year Its Got Me Realy Up Set It Was Such A Bad Winter Hear. I Hope We Get Some Good Storms. So Giv Eme Your Feedback
  2. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

You Will get hammered with snow...so will we...mark my wordswesport

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

im hoping the northeast gets hit so hard we never sleep, lol but only time will tell i suppose
  4. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

I dont know exactly where you live Lab Inc. But in Sparta we got only half the usual snowfall for the season. It was a horrible year to start out. Thats what I did:cry:
  5. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

yea last year wasn't a great snow year. hopefully this year is better...although...considering we haven't even begun fall cleanups....it isnt a good sign. dosn't look like its going to cool down any time soon either. I've got my fingers crossed. I could use the money this season the most.
  6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

well new jersey is confusing itself for florida right now so i suspect by the time it gets cold(feb) we can get a nice 1 1/2 storms in then well be back on here bitchin for another 10 months about how the winter sucked.:help:
  7. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Don't feel bad, it sucks in ohio too. It's supposed to cool down tommorrow though. :rolleyes:

8. hopefully it will cool down and we will get at least 3 plow able snowfalls
  9. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

Its no looking good

Hey guys I hope we get more then one storm. This heat sucks !!!! I cant take a winter like last year hear in NJ it was bad. I hear it is going to cool down at the end of the week lets jus hope it stays that way. When do you guys think we will get the first storm I hope we get something in Dec. So what do ever one think?
  10. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

feb 2nd

and ill be golfin on new years for the third year in a row :rolleyes: :mad: :rolleyes:
  11. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

HEY Icyman

Really you think its going to be FEB 2 nothing in Dec or Jan what makes you think that its going to be that long I hope not
  12. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

well last year we if you remeber winter didnt show up until about mid january. i was skiing in canada the 2n d week of january and the last day i was there it was 56 and rainin. soo my unfortunate guess is feb 2nd. beleive me i want it to snow tomrw.:nod: