1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do your epmloyees do with your equipment?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dr.lawn21, Nov 9, 2007.

1. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

2. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  3. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

yeah. that was a bit dull to watch. from a employer perspective that wouldnt really bother me as long as i wasnt paying them by the hour or paying them much. didnt look like they were hurting the equipment. just being dumb. i would be a little annoyed but i wouldnt fire them for it. just lay the smack down a bit because it isnt productive and it could cause the loss of a customer. any kid acting that dumb and thinking they are a rebel must be a basically good kid. there are other types i would worry about more.

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

What are you talking about?! :dizzy: Do you want potential customers to SEE what they're doing with YOUR equipment? Would you want your customers to know you CONDONE this. :nono:

If they worked for me it would be :realmad: :gunsfiring:

5. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

i think you should re-read my previous post. i DIDNT say i CONDONE it. that kind of behavior you can correct however and i have seen much, much worse. these guys are young. and young people tend to do dumb things. there are other kinds you cant correct that are much worse. no employee is perfect. all of them will do something you dont want them to be doing when your not looking. question is how severe and if it can corrected. almost like having kids aint it? if you yelled at those kids and put a little fear in them they would be fine. lol.

damn. i just looked at your profile. your younger than the kids in the video.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2007
  6. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I was expecting more. I bet that one of the kids dad's owned the sweeper because they could have beat on that thing hard. That video wasn't worth shooting.

7. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

yeah ok.....................

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i posted a comment, lol

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Yep, and I own my own business and have one f/t employee & one p/t employee. Not all kids are idiots.;)

10. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

They would be gone

11. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

slightly used skid steer for sale. wow.

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

13. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

were i work if its broken i fix it mostly. so i am a shop :realmad: when it comes to dumb :jester: and or stupid stuff. but anymore i just go and do it my self.:cool:

14. yamaguy

yamaguy Senior Member

Hey I've worked for some guys that do that to there own stuff. We used to drink at the shop on fridays and then go and jump the trucks on the scraper hills behind the shop. Good time had by all, Till I am the one replacing the plow mount on the one truck after the one owner jumped the retaining wall between the parking lots and bent the push frame on the asphalt! I had never seen a brand new F-250 with a ladder rack full of pipe jump that far!

15. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

16. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

This is the reason why I'd be hesitant to hire employees (even if I could afford to do so). Love the comment Gold Pro!

17. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

the comment he left was just stupid, i mean telling the kids to "kill themselves" for being bored on a Saturday night?...i mean christ man lighten the hell up...i am probably half your age and found that comment pretty immature, something you might hear grade school kids saying to each other

18. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

Yeah that was good. I remember when I was younger and we went to a tractor pull and for intermission they had a SS side show. It was insane, 3 skid steers acting like synchronized swimmers doing tricks.

19. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

That guy spends way too much time on a skid steer

20. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Ha! thatd be awesome!