1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do you want for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Fordtruckman88, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Fordtruckman88

Fordtruckman88 Member

If Santa could drop me off a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of equipment i think id take a Gehl 7810E a John Deere 710j and a 2008 Ford 550 what about you guys?
  2. Duncan90si

Duncan90si Senior Member

Oh I could think of a long list of things I want. But realistically, I'll be happy with a new breaker bar and a pair of gloves. :) I don't ask for much.
  3. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

4. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

MORE snow!! :bluebounc

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I'll avoid the middleman ,just give me the money!payup

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

2 new truck 1- f-450 with v-plow ss vbox. 1-suburban

7. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

my two front teeth lol
  8. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Dont you mean, a new VBOX :D
  9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Lets see.........A nice house with a garage to put all of my crap. Everything my boys need. A nice ext. cab or crew cab truck for the family. And my business to grow and make me money!!!!:nod: Other than that I am happy with what I have now an not going to complain:angel:
  10. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Tom sounds like my list too :)

But Add a few 2500HD's to replace me trucks, and a mix of V Plows and Wide-outs :) With a V-Box on top.

But you know we all have to dream
  11. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

john deere tractor with a loader and a blower on it, and a new chevy 2500 hd with a 8ft V fisher plow :drinkup:
  12. QuadPlower

QuadPlower PlowSite.com Addict

My first answer is 3" of snow everyother day until March 15th.

But what I really would like for Christmas is the war in Iraq to end and the price of fuel to go back down to a $1.?? per gallon.
  13. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

Well lets see, that wishlist is long to long for this forum, so in short all i want for Christmas it the winning ticket to the powerball drawing when the jackpot is over $100million dollars payuppayuppayuppayup
  14. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

i just want a 20lb box of $100 bills
  15. Snowpower

Snowpower Senior Member

A neck massage. But from Mrs. Clause. If santa gave me one that would be weird.