1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what do you think.

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Deerewashed, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Deerewashed

Deerewashed Senior Member

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

there is a power supply box, that you can put under your seat, and you hook strobes up to it, and a switch.

get a whelen too

3. Deerewashed

thanks that helps alot....cant wait to put some on my gator.

4. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

put LED's on your gator, that system will put more strain on your alternator than necessary. plus no power unit to hide.

5. Deerewashed

ok. will do. nice you live in airfield county like i do. i first have to find a cab for a 2008 6x4. its hard considering they want you to buy an xuv now...

6. sidthss

sidthss Senior Member
    from GR MI

I have to say the xuvs are pretty sweet, we have one at work, no plow, but it is quick and looks sweet. We used to have an old 4x6, and there is no comparison! Good luck with the cab.

7. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

i live just down the road from robjets, all our work is in ridgefield too. Look at the "linear" style LEDS or perhaps find a 360* LED beacon or mini light bar (much more expensive). We run Whelen Mini-Justice's on our toys and they're blinding. they work great to slow people down.

8. Deerewashed

thanks. got a goal....

want a cab with doors, wipers, heater, radio, and switch box for leds and sander and plow.

want a n led becon or some rotator on top. 4 leds on top of cab. HID lights up front, 2 leds on grill 2 on front pannels 4 on rear. 2 on sander.

make plow hydralic turn somehow.
    put a sander on it.

and bingo you got a sweet plowing gator.

9. Deerewashed

when on the road or street in a non street legal vehicle at age 14 you want people to see you.

10. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

you came up with all that in a few minutes? wow

check out Curtis Cabs -> http://curtisindustries.net/JohnDeereGator-6x4-4x2/

i'm sure you can get by with a push spreader if you need it. a real spreader is going to run you $3500

11. Deerewashed

ya i no. i have been making plans for getting a used tailgate spreader or something.

12. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

13. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

i dont know what you have into your gator and plow BUT you can pickup a brand new XUV with heat, cab, full hydro plow and a salter for around 20k.....it seems like a lot but a cab, salter and making your plow full hydro will prob be around 8k....