1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what do you think?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by k5plow, Dec 7, 2006.

1. k5plow

k5plow Junior Member
    from utah

I would like to first off say thank you to everyone on this site. I have learned quite a bit this past month on the business. We have found great qoutes on our commercial auto and GL. One agency out here actually said we didnt need business GL. But I have taken everyones advice and went with one set at 1mil, 2 mil agregate all we need to do now is sign the policy. Its actually funny that with the new policy we arent paying that much more for everything that we are paying now. We have our contracts made up and I will get one posted as soon as possible for everyone's advice. But here is my proposal. Let me know what you think. Again thanks for all the great info.

lastscan.jpg

2. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good to me.

3. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Looks good. One suggestion - do not use the terms "snow removal" and "snow plowing" interchangeably. Removal implies that the snow is to be removed from the site. You can actually use the same form as a proposal and a contract. When you sign and give it to the potential customer, it is a "Proposal". Then add something like "by accepting the terms of this Proposal, it will become a Contract between (customer) and (contractor). At the top of the form, simply put "Proposal and Contract".

(edit) Actually, reading the "Acceptance of Proposal", I don't think the line I had above is necessary.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2006