1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Currinson, Mar 20, 2005.

1. Currinson

Currinson Junior Member

Hey guys I have been visiting this site on a daily basis for the last two years. It is awesome. I have a Ford F350 Dump with a 9 foot curtis. I plow about 4o driveways a storm. I recently purchased a Motor home and have an idea

The curtis plow is awesome, however I am always worried about a back up if anything happens. last storm I blew a hyrdolic line. Here is the question. I am looking for a vechicle that I can pull behind my rv in the summer. A perfect choice would be a Jeep. I could then put a plow on it and use it as a back up truck in the winter.
    I would probably end up using it more often because it would be so much easier to manouver. I was looking at the Rubicon with the extended wheel base. The extra room in the back would be key when driving with the family. Has anyone plowed with the rubicon extended wheel base, or even the wrangler extended wheel base for that matter. I was just trying to kill two birds with one stone, and getting the write off, thank you for your help.