1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what do you think?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by northernsweeper, Sep 23, 2004.

1. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

Hi all, hope you are all well. I am now a two truck business!! Life is good.(I hope) I bought an 89 f350 4x4 dump with muncie central hydraulics and an 8' fisher straight blade.Its the 460 gas.
    I am planning on using this truck for only commercial.(it has the longer wheelbase).The truck is missing the undergate sander, so I am in the hunt for one of those.Can anyone tell me if the turkey wings are a manufacturer item or an aftermarket? Gotta run for now.I'll be back.thanks,pray for snow!

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

3. northernsweeper

northernsweeper Senior Member

do they make them for the older trip edge fishers?

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

As far as I know, there are no wings of any type that are made for a trip edge plow.

5. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

There are two under gate sand spreaders for sale on eBay right now. Search under salt spreaders. Sounds like you have acquired a pretty nice truck. That 460 gas motor will have plenty of power. :waving: