1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what do you think i should bid on this.

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by k5plow, Jun 16, 2007.

1. k5plow

k5plow Junior Member
    from utah

here are two pictures of a condo we are hopefully aquiring this coming season. Its alomost a landscapers nightmare, but once things are back up to our par it shouldnt be to bad. Anyways to the question at hand, we wanted to know how much you would charge for a place like this. All areas within the red. Rodeways, sidewalks and driveways. Plowed and salted. I counted a total of 35 units within this area. I estimated initially $700 a push X 15 for the roadways for the season, plus about half a ton of salt per push so $200X 15 for that, then my partner added in, oh yeah we need to do all the drives and walks. It looks like this is a sure thing but on the other hand I dont want to under or over bid. Did I mention its in a pretty ritzy area. thank you everyone for your time. condo1.JPG