1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do you think CNY guys?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by bigearl, Feb 26, 2008.

1. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

Are we going to get it?

594.jpg

594.jpg

2. kwegman003

kwegman003 Member

Im in rochester and I have heard the 8-15 and also a 2-3 with rain... gotta love it

3. SnowFlakeChaser

SnowFlakeChaser Junior Member

I wish the storm would move south about 100 miles. I'm in mass and were going to get all rain. If you look at mass I'm just under the the lake in the middle of the state.

4. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

I HOPE SO!! then there will be snow day whooo, Plow truck is already to go, my dad hooked up the plow last night, havent plowed in a few weeks, :(

already shovled my side walk twice in a 45 min period, wow, the road snow plow went by 2 times in that period to

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  5. kwegman003

kwegman003 Member

fluids are now topped off, and it was a good thing i checked cause my wiper fluid was almost dry. Gas in the tanks and Im ready to roll. I pushed a few of the bigger piles back to make room

6. Pearcelawn

Pearcelawn Senior Member

Hopefully the heavy stuff falling now will turn a little lighter during the night.

Good luck to all and stay safe!!!

7. bigearl

bigearl Senior Member

As of 6pm Plow resi 1 (30) and commercial 2 6" of snow so far going out again to plow Rite aid Pharmacy The only problem is the butt holes on the road cant see flashing lights
    Just put my camera in my pocket to take some pictures,

8. DareDog

DareDog PlowSite.com Addict

got a few inches today,
    my dad plowed this morriong all his res, and just plowed a few toinght also, had some fun times tonight my dad taugh me how to plow a little bit, took 20 mins to do a little spot and it took my dad 5 secs to do that one spot also lol

Last edited: Feb 27, 2008