1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do you recommend for my International?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Winter Land Man, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

I'm checking out front plows and wings for my International 2554. I have a Ford L8000 which has a Champion plow & wing which is nice but I can't find any info on them. I've looked at Everest, Viking, Henderson, and Gledhill so far. I saw a used Gledhill front and wing hitch (the type that goes over the cab), but no blades. I don't know much about Gledhill. I think Everest will be my choice due to popularity but I also like Viking and Henderson. It's going to be used on private roads. Any ideas what you recommend?
  2. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

We use Falls products but they are really close here in MN. Google them for site
  3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Gledhill on my dump. It was purchased new in 1977. 2 years ago I blew an angle cylinder. I know it's just a cylinder, but I called Gledhill, and overnight I had the complete rebuild kit at my door. I was very impressed that I was able to find parts for that old of a plow that quickly.
  4. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

I'm liking the Falls W Series benching wing and the power reversible plow..

I've never seen a Falls snowplow in person before, I don't think....

I'm going to send them a message to see where the nearest dealer is, if one is around. I really like the benching wing.