1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What Do You Have For A Bed Liner In Your Truck?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mercer_me, Apr 17, 2010.

What Do You Have For A Bed Liner In Your Truck?

1. I have a spray on bed liner.

28 vote(s)
  2. I have a drop in bed liner.

23 vote(s)
  3. I have a bed mat.

4 vote(s)
  4. I don't have a bed liner or bed mat.

7 vote(s)
  1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I have a Reflex spray on bed liner and I love it. I hate drop in bed liners becouse dirt and moisture gets traped under them and rust the bed out.
  2. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

spray on, plus a plastic liner, plus a sheet of plywood ontop of the plastic liner....
  3. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

LMFAO....Chad, are u that cautious when gettin ur freak on with the ladies...Haha!

I recently had all 4 trucks Line-X'd. The best investment ever.
  4. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

We line-x the day we get the trucks. Dump Insert goes on top if it, nice and clean this way.

Whats funny is that they all have lifetime warranties, but we never seem to get the time to take them back.
  5. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Drop in liner, The bed is completly rusted out under neither, Ill never put one in a truck again
  6. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

speed liner here... but before I had that I had a rubber mat for the floor... I still use the rubber mat to keep things from sliding around
  7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Quik-liner with a rubber bed mat
  8. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

Just bed mats in them
  9. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Drop in liner in the 09 HD once I start driving it I'm putting a spray in in it.
  10. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Nothing, I hate bedliners. My bed consists of scratched to hell paint, a few dents, and thats about it. It's a truck and that's what it gets used for.
  11. iamhere

iamhere Senior Member
    from Tn

The paint, or what's left of it.
  12. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

x2 :nod::drinkup:
  13. gib

gib Junior Member
    from omaha

I have line-x. Worst money spent. Anytime you brake whatever is in you bed slides to to the front. Last bedliner I had rhino liner, was a lot more rubberized, when you stopped, junk in the bed stayed put.

Both fade horribly, next truck NO liner
  14. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Line-X ..........
  15. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I have always had Line-X ( with the added Kevlar to stop fading). They are a great liner. My New truck has a armorthane(spelling) liner. Its nice but not quite as nice as Line-X. When I do the rocker panels it will be with Line-X.
  16. iamhere

iamhere Senior Member
    from Tn

X3:nod: I tell people I've got a five foot truck, Looks great until you get to with in five feet of it Lol :laughing:. It's a work horse not a thoroughbred.
  17. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have one with a spray in liner and the rest have a drop in.
  18. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

spray in liner
  19. rob_cook2001

rob_cook2001 2000 Club Member

I don't know how you guys go without a liner. To each there own but why scratch up a 20,30 or $50,000 truck? I know it's for work but damn lol
  20. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

My truck came with a drop in liner and had some surface rust underneath, so I removed it, cleaned it, scuffed it, rolled in some herculiner, dropped the bedliner back in. Best of both worlds.