1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do you do when it won't snow???

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by phoenix827, Dec 3, 2003.

1. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

Make your own!! LOL!!:D

misc stuff 017.jpg

2. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

after a couple min,

3. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

hmm, didn't like the pic?

misc stuff 019.jpg

4. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping Senior Member

so lets see some pics of the results........from what they say on the news, this is the best snowmaking weather possible....... you hear of shady LCO's spraying round up on peoples lawns who dont pay....but maybe you should incorporate this into plowing. maybe drive by all your customers houses covering their driveways, and then theyll call you to come plow and wonder how it got there:D

5. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

I would love to, but it takes FOREVER!! Plus I need a MUCH bigger compressor and a pressure washer to do it right.
    Thats an internal mixing gun. You can make an external mix too, but needs more precision then I can do. What I REALLY want to make is a fangun!!! Smaller version of a ski area setup!
    THAT will do my yard just fine! lol:eek:

Last edited: Dec 3, 2003
  6. phoenix827

phoenix827 Member

here is the yard after about 1/2 hour. It takes a while to build up!

misc stuff 021.jpg

7. sbvfd592

sbvfd592 Banned

how do u make it??

8. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

Air and water,spent 3 years making snow at a local resort,very cool to see,those machines are out of hand.You need a COLD,clear night with little humidity and you can really pile it up,those are optimom conditions,we've made it well above freezing before but the end result is very wet snow,to wet to be much good and it's not very efficient to produce.

9. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member