1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do you carry when you plow with your atv

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by AtvPlowboy, Sep 10, 2013.

1. AtvPlowboy

AtvPlowboy Junior Member

What do you guys carry when you Plow with your atv. Hi I carry a shovel some straps and a bunch of tools just in case I will probably carry a spreader also here are some pics on my atv

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  2. silvy294

silvy294 Junior Member

small shovel, a pile of cds, gas money, sometimes a snack, some cable swags and crimper sometimes a friend, ect....

3. Goodwinlawns

Goodwinlawns Junior Member

tire chains for atv, tools, spare skid shoes, couple 8ft pieces of syn rope, gas, gloves, thermist, snacks, hand and boot warmers, snow blower, pallet of salt for spreader that's on the bike,4-5 different types of shovels, tow straps, tie downs, and cones.
  4. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Tools, shovel, and sometimes salt.
  5. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Hey ATVPlowboy,

How long can you plow with your atv ? You must get really cold on that thing, or does the engine keep you warm ?:confused:

I like the idea that you have lights on your plow atv, as i wouldn't be able to see you plowing driveways without it. Headlights on there as well ?

Safety first... Thumbs Up
  6. sm04257

sm04257 Member
    from maine

i carry a shovel, tow strap, and some pliars and screwdrivers
  7. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

a shovel, some zip ties for if I blow out a cross chain that I can tie the ends back and limp home.

ratchet strap if I have to tie the blade up. in ten years haven't had to tie up the blade yet.

did 3 years with winch lift and last 7 years with Mibar lift system.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2013