1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do you all think?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by KMBertog, Oct 8, 2010.

1. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

I know it's not snow related.... just would like some feedback!

We are in the middle of "renovating" our look as far as our fleet is concerned. We have started with our fleet of trailers. Before they just had the "Bertog Landscape Co." logo and lettering. The "bringing visions to life" and then the lower banner are both new. We here think they look better already. All 75 or so of our landscape trailers have been modified. Trucks logos to be re-done in similar fashion in spring. What do you think?

Website is displayed on truck doors and on back of dump bed on trucks. Website is visible on back of trailer, front of trailer (you can see the 'scape.com" in the first picture. If you look website is also under the mars light on the dump bed towards the front of the truck.) We purposely took the phone number off of the vehicles and trailers, and intend on keeping it that way. Makes for a cleaner look and we want people to visit our website before picking up the phone.

Snow contracts start November 1st!!! :)

Keith

www.bertoglandscape.com

new logo 5.jpg

new trailer logo 1.jpg

new trailer logo 2.jpg

new trailer logo 3.jpg

new trailer logo 4.jpg

Last edited: Oct 8, 2010
  2. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Website and Phone number would be a good start. Your design to me looks like a home page for a website. Your home page on your website should look exactly the same.

IMO just stay consistent with your look right down to what you and your EE's wear. consistency and cleanliness indirectly tells the customer alot about your business.

3. KMBertog

website is on truck, back of trailer, and if you look at the 1st pic, you can see the website on the front of the dump bed.

4. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

I just saw your other post with all your equipment. Kudos, Very impressive.

I didn't even see your website on your trucks. I just think trailer are rolling billboards so they should have all your info very visible. Getting traffic to your website is very important these days.

5. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

You are thinking ahead; many people now go to a website before they do anything else so I see your point of getting rid of the phone number but don't know if I would do that. And 75 trailers, is that all...!? Very impressive fleet.

6. KMBertog

Thanks!

If you haven't checked out some of our snow equipment, head to the "Small sample of our fleet" thread. I have pics of tractors, loaders, trucks, etc. up on there.

Keith

7. KMBertog

Thanks Snow Systems!

I assume you guys are getting your equipment ready as well?

8. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I think the logo and slogan are good, but you can't read the words in the yellow and blue blocks of color.

9. KMBertog

sunlight reflection. sorry. my camera isn't the best!