1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do yo do if your pic wont upload

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by bow hunter, Nov 1, 2005.

1. bow hunter

bow hunter Junior Member

site is not letting my pics in

2. Makndust

Makndust Senior Member

I had to move my pic into a program on my computer that I could resize it in. Then pick it out of that program to put on the post. I'm still having problems posting anthing bigger than postage sized pics though so you probably better not listen to me.

3. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

What kinds of programs can you use to resize your pictures? I am trying to figure out how to get an avatar to wrok, but it says that the picture needs to be 100x100 and mine is way bigger! I have been trying to figure it out, but this might be the best way for someone to help me!:rolleyes:

4. DeereFarmer

Figure mine out!!!!:) :) :) :)

5. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

I use Irfanview. It has a resize feature. It also has a media player and a ton of fetaures. It's free. http://www.irfanview.com/
    Bow, site isn't letting your pics in because: Pic bigger than 800 X 800, file bigger than 100KB or because it's the wrong type of file. With Irfanview you can save the file into an acceptable format.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2005
  6. DeereFarmer

*** Meant to say FIGURED MINE OUT on my last post. Didn't mean it to sound like I was whinning or something like that!

7. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

Nah, ain't so tough when you have the right tools.;)

8. RAYJAY

RAYJAY Junior Member

9. Daner

Daner PlowSite.com Addict

Failed to upload

I have resized my picture that i want to up load and it still says: Upload failed... What a'm i doing wrong??:bluebounc