1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

What do U think??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by vmj, Oct 4, 2010.

1. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

I've been doing this lot for three years now and getting $125 for 2-4" and $110 for sanding and $35 for shoveling the walks... Now Brickman facilty is taken over and their telling me that they are paying $49 for 2-4 $50 for sanding and $13. for shoveling...WTF!

2. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

Yea welcome to the world of over greedy big corporations. They are still getting around what you were but would rather keep a large chunk for themselves. Sad thing is they will find some idiot out there to do it and screw it all up. Those idiots are what keeps these big Corps in business and will keep doing so all while hurting the little guy who is better and more efficient at doing the same thing but charges more so he can support his family instead of making enough money at the end of the week to buy his eight ball.

Rant off.

3. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Thats for sure.... I called them and they said that they may beable to budge alittle if i threw them a number but they were hardly making anything....They also said they got the numbers from the previous managment co....

4. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

eight ball. haha.....

5. viper881

viper881 Senior Member

Half the price, twice the headache for them. Let them know you will keep a opening in your route for after the first snow storm

6. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Thats basically what i told her when she called back to see what i thought about the numbers they were offering.

7. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

hate to loose the lot..... it was an easyone to do,but not for that money...... UNBELIVABLE.......