1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

what do i need for used plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by fisher guy, Jan 12, 2009.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

ok guys im looking at getting a used fisher MM2 for my f-250 im suppose to get an xblade next season but i just cant wait lol ive been looking on craigslist and MM2's are going for pretty cheap in my area what i wanna know what kinda plug setup do i need 2 or 3 plug? its going on a 2003 ford F-250 super duty with the 6.0L

2. fisher guy

bump bump bump

3. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

well my 05 6.0 has the 3 plug with a 4 port iso module
    you need the plow/frmae/wiring/and truck side

4. fisher guy

thanx kyle just want i needed im looking at a mm2 in really good condition with everything but the push plates for 2800 and even a fishstick

5. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

thats not a bad deal at all
    good luck

6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

You can still run the relay harness, or the 3 port or 4 port iso on that truck, easier and cheaper to match the truck to the plow.

7. fisher guy

well the mm2 im looking at came off a an 04 ford f350 but it was purchased in 2005 (old style headlights for me) no rust heres a pic the guy sent me it is a 3 plug 4 port iso modulator

photo-24.jpg

8. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

That is looking like a 3 plug system. Kind of guessing but if you look at the right side where you have the square tube going up to the headlights you can see what looks like a harness wrapped around it.